CDL Truck Driver
Robstown, TX 78380
POSITION SUMMARY: A Driver- CDL (B) is responsible for safely operating a collection truck, and providing prompt, courteous and complete waste removal services for customers.
- Safely operate his or her heavy truck along his or her designated route and to the disposal site; read route sheet, follow map and service each customer as identified on the route sheet or as assigned by the dispatcher and/or supervisor.
- Operate manual and/or automatic controls in accordance with Company safety policies and procedures to lift and load refuse, operate compactor and dispose of collected material at the designated facility.
- Continuously monitor waste for evidence of unacceptable waste.
Clean area around an accidental waste spill, ensuring adherence to all applicable safety standards and policies.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Two years of prior experience driving commercial trucks preferred.
- Class B or higher Commercial Driver s license with air brakes endorsement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends Required
- Day Shift
- 8-hour Shift
- 12-hour Shift
- Please apply On-Line: Leadstaff.Com or send your resume to Klopez@leadstaff.Com
- Contact Number: (361) 208-7708
LEAD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.