San Diego, CA 92113
LEAD is immediately hiring all levels of Marine Electricians to work in SAN DIEGO for a major defense contractor.
From entry level to Journeyman: long term positions, with opportunity to be hired permanently for the right candidates.
- Per diem available for those who qualify.
- Pay is dependent on skill level.
Because we KNOW skilled trades. It's ALL WE DO.
We treat you with the respect your experience deserves!
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS POSITION?
- Running cables, lines and leads, terminations/connector fabrication, packing of cable transits and harnessing cable aboard vessels.
- Low voltage 220/440 equipment hook ups
- Prepare work area, drill holes, grind metal surfaces, inspect and reports on cableway and electrical equipment conditions.
- Work and mentor helper and apprentice level electricians.
- Manage and ensure that daily required tasks are completed on time and in a safe manner.
WHAT WILL QUALIFY YOU FOR THIS POSITION?
- Higher level positions require 2-4 years electrical, low voltage or cabling experience.
- Candidates must be able to read and comprehend instructions, drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics and other reports or printouts.
- An understanding of equipment and work processes used in marine electrical repair and system installation is a BIG PLUS.
Location: San Diego, CA
Please apply to this ad with your resume or job history and contact information OR contact our office at 619-468-2372 to speak to Allan or 619-468-2373 to speak to Walter.
LEAD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all associates and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $35.00 per hour
LEAD follows all state and federal mandates with regard to protection from Covid. We have a full orientation and response program for all associates.