Channahon, IL 60410
This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to work with one of the BEST, most WELL-KNOWN companies on the planet!
It is an entry level role that will look fantastic on your future resume.
This is a FULL TIME, permanent position with great benefits and overtime opportunity.
What will you be responsible for?
- Ensuring organic material flows through the proper areas
- You will have the important task of informing the heavy equipment operator to replenish the proper areas with materials
- As a crucial team member, you will ensure production efficiency by maintaining safe, orderly and efficient work areas.
- Meets quality and quantity standards
- Informs the maintenance personnel of any equipment problems encountered
- Other duties as instructed by supervisor
Do You Have These Abilities?
- Ability to follow safety practices in order to ensure your safety and the safety of others around you
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, covered but not climate controlled: hot/cold/rainy weather
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders (not afraid of ladder heights)
- Work on your feet for most of the day at a fast pace
NOTE: Aptitude and desire for gaining experience with electrical troubleshooting and mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repair experience
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
SHIFT is 6am - 2pm, Monday - Friday
PAY is $15.25/hour
LEAD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.