Gregory, TX 78359
We are searching for talented and qualified Millwrights (all levels) who have proven experience with industrial and construction equipment repairs, along with conveyor installation knowledge. You will be responsible for dismantling machinery, transferring equipment, interpreting blueprints, and installing equipment.
- Disassemble and reassemble equipment for repair or transportation.
- Construct and install equipment such as shafting, conveyors and tram rails.
- Review and interpret engineering specifications, schematics, and blueprints to determine work procedures.
- Determine which machines, techniques, and tools to use when moving equipment and completing jobs.
- Visit various construction sites.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Millwright or similar job.
- In-depth knowledge of construction equipment and machinery
- Multiple locations
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends Required
- Day Shift
- 8-hour Shift
- 12-hour Shift
Please apply On-Line: Leadstaff.Com or send your resume to: Klopez@leadstaff.Com
Contact Number: (361) 208-7708
LEAD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.