Sandersville, GA 31082
LEAD is immediately hiring qualified Safety Attendants for an established industrial contractor services company. This multi-faceted industrial construction establishment has been providing quality products for over 70 years.
As Safety Attendant, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring job locations and track employees at work and on premises
- Keeping written records for reporting requirements
- Observing and inputting data, and completing required permits
- Managing communication with various site leaders and employees
- Legible handwriting for reporting purposes
- Ability to work in inclement weather in an industrial environment
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
OSHA 10 and construction experience preferred
PTO, Health Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance are offered
LEAD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.